The wirewound precision potentiometer of this product line are particularly suitable as an actual value transmitter in all industrial branches. It is is extremely robust due to the high-quality aluminum housing. The standard ball or needle bearing shaft made of stainless steel easily absorbs radial and axial forces. The housing is available up to max. protection class IP67.
- Housing: Aluminium
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Bearing types: Sliding bearing, needle bearing
- Slider tapping: Multiple tapping, Stainless steel
- Protection class: Up to max. IP67
- Connection types: Clamp connection, cable connection, sensor connector, customer specific connector
- Mounting types: Central fixing, synchro flange (size 20)
- Multiple version
- Noble metal winding available
- Centre tap
- Central fixing: M10x0,75 possible
- Transmitter 0/4…20mA or 0…10VDC available
- Version with throughout shaft available
- Different resistance tolerances: ±1%
- Available with mechanical stop
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.