The wirewound precision potentiometers of this product line are suitable for the application in all industrial branches. The glass fibre reinforced plastic housing offers high strength and thermal resistance. It can be further encapsulated and then achieves protection class up to max. IP67. The version with multiple noble metal tap is particularly well suited for the actual value acquisitation. The shaft is additionally beared on the bottom to resist the axial loading. The potentiometer can be delivered with a shaft on both sides as an option and is available as a multiple version.
- Housing: Glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Bearing types: Maintenance-free sliding bearing, needle bearing
- Slider tapping: Finger and multiple tapping
- Housing protection class: Up to max. IP67
- Connection types: Plug connection, solder connection, print connection, litz wires, plug-in connector, blade terminal,
customer specific connector
- Mounting types: Central fixing, synchro flange
- Multiple version
- Noble metal winding available
- Centre tap
- With internal spring reset or 10 lock-in positions available
- Available as a switch potentiometer
- Central fixing: M9x0,75 & M12x1 possible
- Version with throughout shaft available
- Optional: Angled connections
- Different resistance tolerances: ±1% or ±3%
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.