The precision linear potentiometer type LL32 reliably measure linear paths for industrial application. Conductive plastic is chosen as resistor element. Standard paths are available up to 1.000mm. The anodized aluminium housing is very robust and offers protection against outside influences. The standard version is available up to protection class max. IP62. Sliding bearing ensures smooth running. The absolute output signal can be displayed by an integrated measuring transducer as 0…10VDC oder 0/4…20mA signal. The linear potentiometers have excellent linearity values and high repeatability.
- Housing: Aluminium
- Push rod: Stainless steel
- Bearing type: Maintenance-free sliding bearing
- Slider tapping: Multiple tapping, stainless steel
- Protection class: Up to max. IP62
- Connection type: Cable connection, solder connection,
plug connection (DIN 43650-A)
- Mounting types: Clamping claws, tension clamps
- Adapter plate
- Measuring transducer 0…10VDC or 0/4…20mA available
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.