The wirewound precision potentiometers of this product line are suitable for the application in all industrial branches. The glass fibre reinforced plastic housing offers high strength and thermal resistance. It can be further encapsulated and then achieves protection class up to max. IP67. The shaft is additionally beared on the bottom to resist the axial loading. The potentiometer can be delivered with a shaft on both sides as an option and is available as a multiple version.
- Housing: Glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Bearing types: Maintenance-free sliding bearing
- Housing protection class: Up to max. IP67
- Shaft torque: Up to 3.0 Ncm
- Connection types: Plug connection, solder connection, litz wires, plug-in connector, customer specific connector
- Mounting types: Central fixing
- Multiple version
- Throughrotation available
- Central fixing: M9x0,75 possible
- Version with throughout shaft available
- Optional: Angled connections
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.