The product line of the low torque resistors stands out due to the extremely low torque of 0,003 Ncm, which enable a very sensitive adjustment. In order to achieve this torque, the contact pressure of the tapper on the winding is kept as low as possible. The rotatable resistors consist of a wound resistance and a slider, which is coupled to the needle shaft of the measuring device by a clutch system. For tapper and winding only noble-metal alloys with high corrosion resistance are used.
The series F25 provides a long life and is particularly well-suited for the use in measuring instruments with pointer function. The model series F25Z is especially manufactured for this application. For the low torque resistors we are offering clutch forks and clutch levers as accessories. A measuring transducer with output signal 0/4…20mA or 0…10VDC is additionally integrable.
- Housing: Aluminium, glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Bearing types: Jewel bearing
- Slider tapping: Multiple tapping, noble metal
- Protection class: IP60
- Connection types: Litz wires
- Mounting types: Clamping claws, mounting base/foot
- Torque 0,001 Ncm available
- Customer specific characteristic curve possible
- Centre tap
- Different resistance tolerances: ±1%
- Version with metal housing: suitable for oil-filled instruments
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.