The LP11 stands out by it’s especially compact construction. The housing with integrated thread is made of plastic and therefore offers a very cost-efficient version. The customisable torque of the shaft can be adjusted to the respective customer requirements on our site. Conductive plastic will be used as resistor element. Litz wires with a cross section of 0,5mm² can be used as connection. The lengths are also customised upon request.
- Housing: Plastic
- Shaft: Plastic
- Slider tapping: Multiple tapping
- Housing protection class: Up to max. IP65
- Connecting type: Litz wires
- Mounting type: Central fixing
- metal-reinforced shaft can be supplied
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +49 5221 34040