The wirewound precision potentiometers of this product line are suitable for the application in all industrial branches. The glass fibre reinforced plastic housing offers high strength and thermal resistance. It can be further encapsulated and then achieves protection class up to max. IP67. The shaft is additionally beared on the bottom to resist the axial loading. The potentiometer can be delivered in two connection types: side or bottom contacts. The LPT18 series can be extended to a switch-potentiometer by a special housing.
- Housing: Glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Bearing types: Maintenance-free sliding bearing
- Housing protection class: Up to max. IP67
- Connection types: Plug connection, solder connection, print connection, litz wires, plug-in connector, customer specific connector
- Mounting type: Central fixing
- Shaft torque up to 12 Ncm possible
- Various mechanical shaft versions available
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.