The precision linear potentiometer type DL30 reliably measure linear paths for industrial application. Precision wire is chosen as resistor element. Standard paths are available up to 500mm. The anodized aluminium housing is very robust and offers protection against outside influences. The standard version is available up to protection class max. IP65. Sliding bearing ensures smooth running. Optionally the potentiometer can be equipped with calliper spring or integrated return spring. The absolute output signal can be displayed by an integrated measuring transducer as 0…10VDC oder 0/4…20mA signal.
- Housing: Aluminium
- Push rod: Stainless steel
- Bearing type: Maintenance-free sliding bearing
- Slider tapping: Single tapping, stainless steel
- Protection class: Up to max. IP65
- Connection type: Cable connection
- Mounting types: Clamping claws, flange mounting
- Link head
- Adapter plate
- Customer specific measuring paths as well as special lengths
- Measuring transducer 0…10VDC or 0/4…20mA available
Are you looking for individual solutions?
Please contact us.